37696 BURTON Drive Farmington Hills ( Michigan, US - 48331) Built
Aaron Associates / Amazing! Real Estate Solutions
- Colonial - Farmington Hills, MI
- Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: "Garage - Attached, Open"
- Size: 2,290 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1991 "Updated 2019"
- Condo Fees: $450.00
- MLS #: 2210078521
Welcome to this beautiful, 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath, detached colonial condo in highly sought after Farmington Hills "Essex Club" w/award winning Farmington schools. Enter large great room w/cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace & large windows allowing ample natural light, flowing effortlessly to formal dining room. Kitchen features granite counters, cherry cabinets, tile backsplash, SS appliances, pantry & eat in area w/slider to deck. Upstairs master boasts French doors, vaulted ceiling, walk in closet, double door closet, en suite w/jacuzzi soaking tub & shower. 2 addl generous bedrooms each have double door closet share full bath. Study, ½ bath, laundry room & hardwood floors round out the main floor. Finished basement could be media/game room, home gym, rec room, the possibilities are endless. Close to I-696, I-96, M-5 & I-275 for an easy commute. Wonderful local dining, shopping & entertainment. Must see to truly appreciate all this condo has to offer. Schedule your private showing today.
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- Interior Features: Basement, Fireplace, Jetted Bathtub
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Wood, Wood
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Cable ready, Wired
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof: Asphalt
Brokered and Advertised by : Keller Williams Advantage
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.