38327 Mallast Street Harrison Township ( Michigan, US - 48045) Built
SALE PENDING $400,000
Aaron Associates Incorporated
- Contemporary, Split Level - Harrison Township, MI
- Type: Residential
- Style: Contemporary, Split Level
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: "Garage - Attached, Open"
- Size: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.22 acres
- Year Built: 1961
- Condo Fees: $150.00
- MLS #: 20221059563
Do you have a love for boating or just looking at water or both? This wonderful home is located on a canal that requires 3 short turns to get out to Lake St. Clair. Minutes to Metro Park either by boat or walking its a summer wonderland. Open the door to a cozy front room, dining area, 3 season sunroom and out to the canal. House as many updates from Roof - 2017 ~ New Pella Windows 2020 ~ New Garage Door - being installed any day. Kitchen with granite counters and SS Appliances ~ Hardwood and Carpeting T/O ~ First Floor Laundry room ~ Family Room with a entertainment Bar & TV included. Then walk out into the 3 season room with an amazing view. New frontange 80' Dock installed 2022 ~ Shed ~ you can dock your Boat right in front of your house. Canal is treated for weeds and deep water. Very large lot, fenced on both sides, brick paver patio and dock under the 20' American Flag with its own Bench for canal watching. This property is eligible for a 2/1 Buydown program to reduce the buyers rate the first two years of the loan savings thousands!
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- Interior Features: Fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum Siding, Brick
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Extra Features: Security System
- Cable ready, Wired
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator - Bar, Washer
- Lot Features: Waterfront
- View: Water
- Roof: Asphalt
Brokered and Advertised by : RE/MAX Classic
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.